Monday, January 03, 2022

PS 97 weekend review

 Played mostly with PS97 this weekend. Only very slightly wrist pain. Singles on Friday and doubles on Sunday. The power and control was acceptable. On Friday, the opponent was using RF97 and I had no trouble rallying. On Sunday, I had no complaint. My other racquet that I brought was AG300 but felt too powerful because the court were had rough surface making the ball bounced higher. The PS97 was good all-round, I serve and volley. The string perform better, mishits doesn't sending shocks. Thinking of comparing this to F3.0T and CX 200 Tour now that it is not as powerful as before. In addition, I also tried the Six One Team and this time the balance was perfect I thought without overgrip. The slice was great though volleying still lack mass and pop. 



No comments: