Monday, April 26, 2021

Racket review: Aerogel 300, Radical OS, CX 200 Tour 18x20

In my playing session, I always bought 2 racquets because I mostly using backpack, at max 2 racquet. Last friday on indoor court, I brought Radical OS and Aerogel 300. After several games using RadOS, I changed to Aerogel 300. Radical OS is not a doubles racquet, really hard to control the volleys. 

On Sunday on outdoor court, I brought the RadOS and CX 200 Tour 18x20. Also starts with RadOS but the volleys were not as confident, so changed to CX Tour. The CX Tour got new lead setup is at 10 and 2 with total of 3 grams. At 12, the lead seems stiffen the racquet. After 2 games, the racquet was stable and comfortable, no pinky pain. The spin was there but not much, the string was moving a lot even though I am using syngut 17g.

No comments: