Monday, April 12, 2021

PS97 and Radical OS setup

 For the last two tennis sessions, I brought my Wilson PS97 v10 (synth grip + 2 over grip) and Head IG YT Radical OS (synth grip + 1 over grip). In the first session, we were using weeks old balls, so the control from the ball was hard, using the PS97 works better. But in the second session, we were using new balls. Dont know whether my swing speed was off or the string has softened up, I just cant find any power or control from PS97 on the new balls. So, I switched to Rad OS which has bigger head size but tighter string in the center. Voila, the power and control was better, and I can swing more confidently. Summary: Rad OS with synthetic grip and overgrip feels good. Reminds me of Dunlop Aerogel 300 of its power and easy swing. 



No comments: