Sunday, September 20, 2020

Dunlop CX 200 Tour 18x20 (review continued)

From the past 2 playing sessions where I played singles and doubles matches, I used the CX 200 Tour 18x20. My winning records for those days are 50%, but it is not the winning percentage that I would like to discuss but the performance of the racquet. I also had few strikes with the Pro Staff 97, where I strike long with it and then going back again to using the CX18. What I like about using the 18x20 in 95 sq inch racquet is that the string does not move much even though I am using syn gut. I had also Prince Textreme Warrior 107 with syn gut, and the string moves a lot. Now, back to Dunlop CX 200 18x20, I guess I have become comfortable with it, for example, I strike the ball hard and the ball still landed in, probably due to its low powered but I have added lead tape at 3 and 9 to give it more power. 


No comments: