Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Soccer and Tennis

I had my tennis lesson when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade before I was playing basketball or soccer; start playing basketball in 4th grade and soccer in 7th grade. Played tennis again in 10th grade for a fresh/soph team but no improvement there plus tennis was not as exited as nowadays. Played soccer since 7th grade until around 2013 when I feel that I need to get back to tennis and the time was right because. My take in sports is the same whether playing soccer or tennis, it is to "in control". In soccer, I like to play in central midfield where one of its job is to received ball from defender and pass the ball to other to attack. Soccer, as I learned through out the year have technical aspect also, there are more than one way to kick a ball. Plus, you need to learn to kick with your less powerful leg, perform header, etc. The point is, kicking soccer ball is similar with striking tennis ball.


No comments: