Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Bandung & Lembang trip

 We decided to take a trip to Bandung, we departed from Jakarta on Saturday. We had lunch in Bandung and then went to Lembang. We took a new route to Lembang via punclut from Cieumbuluit, first time driving there. I had driven using other small route via Dago Pakar. I figure the road couldnt be as steep but I was wrong. After punclut road, there was a stretch of long steep climb. The car temperature rose but then stabilized after the climb. I then bough demin water to fill the reservoir tank and turns out it was empty. I fill it up and went back to the road on Sunday to a nearby small park and zoo. I check it again and the tank was empty again. We then decided to head home and I bought coolant refill. On Monday, while kids attended online class and spouse worked from home. I drove the car for services and checked the radiator. The radiator had leaks and due for repair while performing periodic maintenance. I then spent the morning at coffee shop and then at a lunch place. The radiator was fixed but them the radiator cover leaked. The car had to spent another day at the workshop. The car is fine now and thanks to parents for sending a car over with driver.



 

No comments: