Sunday, October 17, 2021

Microgel Radical Midplus

 Recently catched a MG Radical MP. I stripped the racquet to hairpin and it weighted at 295 grams leaded at 3 and 9. After playing it for a set on Friday, I then took off the lead and the racquet felt better. I then won the next set playing with it. Before playing, strung it up with gamma syngut 17 gauge at 50lbs. Before playing the sit while hitting around, the racquet felt very heavy though the power was good.

On Sunday, won 2 sets playing doubles. Then at a short hitting session, the ball was flying easily. The power was good for playing but maybe not for hitting.

The condition of the racquet was good (B condition) but there was a broken knot grommet. From the look of it and how the reissue was not sold here, I think I got the original MG RadMP. I feel the racquet is quite plush. I have a YT Rad OS but the power was too much, I like the MP better and for a true 95sq inch head, it felt bigger and may provide heavy ball.




No comments: