Sunday, July 25, 2021

Drums and Cymbals

Beside soccer and tennis, I also played drums in my spare times. When I was in the US, I trade use cymbals similar to racquets these days. You can really find great buy in ebay if you know the market price.

I prefer jazz cymbals due to their darker tone. I noticed that in live rock setting they are not as cutting.

The picture below is the K Custom Ride 20' that I bought. It is an early pre K Custom line, the hammering was very definite with square hammer which I thought was displeasing pattern, though great sounding.

Here are the cymbals I bought and sold(*):

Hi-hat: 

- Zildjian Avedis Mastersound 13' (*)

- Zildjian K Custom 13' 

- Zildjian Avedis New Beat 15' (*)

- Sabian Medium 14'

- Paiste 505 14'

Crash:

- Zildjian ZBT 16' (*)

- Zildjian ZBT Crash/Ride 18' (*)

- Zildjian K Custom 16' (*)

- Sabian AAX Metal Crash 16' (*)

- Istanbul Mel Lewis Crash/Ride 18'

- Sabian HH Medium 19'

- Paiste PST5 18'

- Stagg 16'

Ride:

- Zildjian Avedis Ping Ride 20' (*)

- Zildjian K Constantinople Light 20'

- Zildjian K Constantinople Medium 20' (*)

- Zildjian K Jazz 20' (*)

- Zildjian K Custom 20' (*)

- Zildjian K Custom Session Ride 18' 



 


No comments: