Thursday, May 06, 2021

Syn gut stiffness

 About last year, I experienced sore wrist unlike ever before on the same racquet (Pro Staff 97) but with a different string. I had a really bad wrist pain before but it was from using a light but stiff racquet (Six One Lite). On the PS97, I previously strung it with Prince Topspin, then Babolat multi, and the latest with Prince SG Duraflex. I never had any problem using syngut before (mostly Wilson or Babolat SG). The Prince SGD was thought to be the best, but after reading the TW string comparison, PSGD rates high for stiffness (188 compare to Babolat at 162). Touching by hand, PGSD feels stiff compare to Gamma or Babolat which are strung on my other racquet. PGSD due quite durable, the one in the PS97 had frayed but still unbroken.



No comments: