Sunday, May 16, 2021

PS97 (leather grip, Gasquet overgrip)

 After taking the leather grip off from my PS97. I put it back again, I just couldnt find the groove on the PS97 with synth grip, the balance and grip size seems off. So, I put it back again so that it can look good and better in storage; synth grip deteriorates overtime. It has Prince SGD strings and started to fray, rather than cut them, see if I can play to break. With leather grip that adds weight, can only put one overgrip on it. To contained the shocks and vibration of leather grip, I wrapped the overgrip layered like Gasquet, works well on the CX tour. 

So, I brought to practice yesterday, along with F30T. For warm up, I play with the PS97. It feels OK, string was a bit stiff, but control and spin was good, just feels right; stable, control, spin, and comfort. Switched to F30T and could not control it better, so switched back to PS97.

In the end, won both doubles games and a single game with PS97. Played outdoor, ball not as fast as in indoor. I see, it feels like playing with CX 200 Tour. Next is to wait for PS97v13 but still way overprice now.


 

No comments: