Sunday, March 21, 2021

PS97 and AG300 (and additional power)

 Had two tennis sessions in the past 2 weeks: all doubles games and indoor. The 1st week using PS97 and then AG300. Less playing with CX due to sore pinky from leather grips (culprit maybe) on AG300. There was a slight change when I was playing AG300. The week before when playing with PS97, teammates mentioned that my strokes could have more power and it made me think, this PS97 should have more power than my regular CX. I was feeling slugish when using the PS, several of my overheads hit the net. 

So, watched videos of Patrick Mouratoglu, and one of his advice is to add power from your leg by going forward. I tried that advice combined with AG300 current setup (rubber band). The result were better from my perspective, more power and more control even from AG300. The current AG300 set up is lead at 3 and 9, syn grip, overgrip, rubber band dampener.


No comments: