Monday, June 22, 2020

Wrist pain, strokes, and TW107

In the last post, I mentioned wrist pain even when using PS97 with multi strings. I tried different strokes but it is just not the same, you need that slight wrist movement when using PS97 that is where the power and spin comes from (Fed style). So, I gave TW107 another test. I have concluded that TW107 have no plow through, so just return it, esp on low ball. But on higher ball, the racquet is just so easy to return with power. Slices were sharp though, could use it as weapon. The serves are easier though no power. HOWEVER, this racquet though an oversize DO play small, so you need it to strike the ball in the middle. Overall, I enjoy using this racquet, but cant push it too much due to power. It is a baseline racquet and high volley, careful on low volley. In addition, after reading TW forum, tried to use it WITHOUT dampener, and the feel was better.


No comments: